Position:-Commercial Account Manager
The Commercial sales role is responsible for the development of defined geographical or vertical areas creating new business opportunities for client's as well as expanding the current customer base in the mid market segment. Commercial representatives work closely with our nominated channel partners through whom all orders are placed.
• Meet and exceed targets in new business from defined region.
• Secure new business within these accounts selling a focused range of products and services.
• Sell primarily entry level & midrange SAN, NAS, and backup software
• Manage tactical accounts ensuring a constant revenue stream and steady pipeline business.(MR only)
• Manage, enhance and build effective relationships with new and existing clients.
• Increase sales pipeline by spending >30% of time on searching for new business
• Identify any third party relationship that client's may need to develop.
• Work with other resources throughout client's i.e., Presales, Professional Services, Customer Education.
• Develop territory plan comprising customer and prospect activities
• Good experience in Enterprise Selling Solutions or IT Systems to medium size companies. Good presentation skills should be able to deal with CIO's and preferred selling experience of SAN / NAS.
• Able to present simple solutions with confidence.
• Exhibits sufficient commercial acumen, credibility and presence to enable effective relationship building, influencing and instilling confidence at a mid senior level.
• Quick to grasp new technology.
• Experience in selling at mid range level Formal sales training.
• Communication skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Project Management skills
• Mentoring/ Coaching skills
• Possess Operational command of the business
• Customer focused
Mail your profiles at email@example.com ASAP